Tuesday, January 14, 2003

:: Paradox ::

I was reading and came across the word Paradox. Recently, i came across words that's with regards to the letter "P". Sometimes i feel Pathetic, Pessimistic and the list goes on, not forgetting the word Puppet, like the way people command me to do things. Well i must admit that i hate it, i mean its alright when pple came to me and ask for my help, i'll be more willingly to help if i could. But some pple just are ignorant about the way they say things and stuff, which can really screwed up your day!
Well, life is a paradox. Sometimes the more effort you put in, the least results you get. When you don't put any effort you get it, but you ain't satisfied. Sometimes it's just so contradicting, and most of the time we actually don't know what we want.

Anyway i've been living at smb for a week plus, i must say both the Lees have been really affable. They are really nice and at times corny.I must say they are really loving couples (In fact sometimes like a kid) opps! I just count myself pretty lucky to stay with them, be it temporary or what..

The week ahead seems pretty hectic, piles of things to do at work. Swimming trainings hours are extended , meetings and practice for dance, and lotssssssssss of books to read up. Haven't get ready to arrange my A'levels materials, I've like files of notes from John which i don't know where to start reading from. Ohhh....

The harder i practice, the luckier i get - Gary Player

No comments: