Friday, January 10, 2003

:: Tired /eyes shutting ::


hello this my first time doing a blog, it's bad and definitely room for improvement. Will continue to upgrade myself, lots to update on this blog, meanwhile stayed tuned. Had a tiring day at school, i guess that's basically why i nearly knock off during lecture. Met Vincent, Joyce for lunch today, heard many things from them. Well, you can count them as gossips..:p Oh yeah, finally Raymond and Ade are togther!!!! Yippy! and if you guys are reading this, "Congrats!!" I dun have to work tomorrow! how cool is that?? Got a call from my uncle this afternoon, gotta bring my cousins out to East Coast Park for cycling tomorrow. :) Whao, it's been so long since i cycled, as in leisure cycling, so excited! There's swimming training tomorrow...arghh damn.. i'm late!!

:: Off for work ::

No comments: