Wednesday, January 29, 2003

:: Penang Trip ::

I've been thinking of visiting my grandma for so long, and now my dream is shattered once again. i'm feeling totally SHIT..completely SHIT!!! Considering being emotional? i've always been emotional if you know me well enough. Sometimes i do wish i'm less emotional, less sensitive ( to the pple ard me, to the things that happen, to everything in all aspects) then perhaps i'll feel less troubled, more contented, but i just can't do it!

I see it in your eyes
Your careless words bear no disguise
It came as no surprise
I should have realised
By now...


I truly miss my brother and sister...

[23.10]
Whew, just finished cleaning the windows, so much easier compared to my house last time. had a great dinner just now, was cooking together with Mrs Lee. They loved the Kangkong that i cooked, but i like her lemon chicken.. Yumm.. right now they're watching the vcds i brought over with me. Looking at them, i can't help but put on a smile on my face, first couple that i know of ever so loving.. :)

I'm not feeling any much better though, i've just drawn a sketch, my first piece this year. no idea how i actually got started drawing.. anyway thanks to those who commented, those who gave me advices. I just need time to get over it, meanwhile i shall dance myself out, sing my soul out, swim till i fly...

That I would be good even when I am overwhelmed
That I would be loved even when I was fuming
That I would be good even if I was clingy



Winamp playing : That I Would Be Good by Alanis Morissette



No comments: