Friday, January 24, 2003

:: When i see you smile ::

i'm feeling so crappy today,smile all day long..pple may think i'm mad..but well who cares.. met a few friends for swimming and went gym after school. was really feeling good after the week's of work, finally a time to relax...

I just came home an hour ago, gonna go cut my hair later. It's kinda long, no hair style in mind that i wanna cut. So fastt...!! next week's chinese new year! can't wait! i'll be going to Penang to visit my grandma, jean's coming along too! I'll be going for about 3 days. Though, i still miss the reunion dinners i had every year, but well, not everything will stay the same as time passes, at least not for this year..

anyway i'm gonna go cut my hair now... :) i'll continue later..

alright, i'm back from cutting my hair. My head feel so light..hahah... feel kinda fresh too! My fringe is like kinda short though, haha but i'm feeling gooood!! i hope i don't look too weird.. i'm bringing my little cousins out later for dinner, my uncle and aunt will be having a function tonight.Where should i bring them for dinner? hmmm.. So i'm so called the "babybro" tonight.. I've got this really cute cousin, she's really a sweet lovely one.. when she smile, really make my day! :) Oh yeah, the Singtel Advert is up i heard. Haven't got the chance to see it! hope to catch it later.... :)

i read in the papers about "The Singapore Amazing Race". Ok, in case you haven't read about it, it's organise by Singapore Adventurer's Club.Its a 36-hour non-stop race, around Singapore in October.The club's race will take contestants to places such as the disused railway track that runs from Bukit Timah to Jurong, the hot spring in the Gambas Avenue area and to Kusu, St John's and other islands.Setting off at midnight, they will be able to take along only a street directory and a small amount of money.Clues to guide them from stop to stop aren't gonna be straightforward. For example, they will be asked to find the tree featured on the old $5 bill. The aim of this race is to let people see Singapore like they never before.

I always thinks that the programs in Singapore are always copyrights from other countries, take for eg those Jack Neo shows, a new show coming up on Channel 5 " wow wow world" A show related to food/travel in Singapore, host by Jack Neo and Vernetta. It's actually a copyrighted show from a taiwan programme call "shi zi lu kou" Can't they think of better programms? No matter how good they are , they will always be second-rated. but well for this amazing race in Singapore, i'm kinda curious about the insights of Singapore that i'm clueless about. As a Singaporean, i would really wanna know more about my country. Anyone interested to sign up?

No comments: