Sunday, January 19, 2003

:: ending of work / cold ::

Just returned home from work...i'm soooo sooooo tired. Chinese New Year is just weeks ahead and everyone's rushing to get new clothes, shoes, etc! Working is how tired these days.. but well i'm glad it will be over soon. I'll be quiting end of this month, which makes next Sunday my last day of work. Apparently, i can't find anyone who can change shifts with me. I've no choice. So i'll just be working on weekdays, and on weekends i'll look for another job or take a break first. I'm so broke now. So many Jan/Feb/March birthday gifts to buy.Got the 2nd present this month. 2more to go..:) i hope she'll like it. For some i'll just bake some cookies, kinda save cost for me because Mr Lee (my landlord) will be baking cookies for his wife on V-day. haha.. we spend the whole night till morning baking some cookies to do some testing. well of cos it tastes nice!! drools.. :)

Yesterday went to play tennis with Dav and friends, was quite fun(at least this time round i'm not the one picking up the balls all the time, hehe), my hand wasn't happy it had to stop. Hahha.. cos by then it was kinda late, need to go to work..Oh yeah, i got my guitar from Dav yesterday too, i'm so glad! Haven't been playing it for quite some time.. maybe i should teach Mr Lee how to play a song to impress his wife on V-day! haha.. on friday i found out that he's actually a very good basketballer.. He's a basketball captain from Pri school till University i suppose.. whao!! no wonder he's so tall.

My school recently have a new course which will be receiving its first batch of students this July. Its New Diploma in Dental Therapy. For those who are interested in health sciences, can consider this. But i look at the prospects, hmm to me is like not much, it seems like just the basics of dental therapists. But well...

Vision is the art of seeing the invisible

No comments: