Tuesday, January 28, 2003

:: so wrong...wrong.. ::

well i dunno what happen to the archives, i hate blogger, things always disappear here and there. No idea why. Not in the mood to go think about it or even solve it. I'm so so so so so so freaking angry with myself.. I have been telling myself that life's gonna go on no matter what, but darn it! i do need a BREAK from all this freaking shit that is going on. Just what have i done WRONG?

I'm shit tired! All this while, i've been trying to do as i'm told, just what else have i done not enough? Or am i just a puppet that they deprived of?

Give me some air to breathe, that's all i really asked for..

Sometimes I wonder
How I ever make it through
Through this world without having you
I just wouldn't have a clue
And sometimes it seems
Like this this world's closing on me
And there's no way of breaking free
Then I see you reach out for me, ohhhhh

Sometimes I wanna give up
Wanna give in
Wanna quit the fight
Then one look at you baby
Can make everything alright
Make everything alright


but for all that, it's something i ever dream about.. a distant dream

No comments: