Friday, January 17, 2003

:: Confused / Messed up ::

I've been having a rather tiring day at work as well as in school. what makes it worse is the change in shifts in my workplace. I'm pretty unhappy about it because since they had asked me about my views for working during the weekdays and my answer was a negative. Why did they still put me to work on a weekday? Isn't that so dumb? But i didn't wanna make such a big fuss over it, so went to talk to my manager, and she agree that i could change my shift with someone else instead. Yup i'm still trying to find that someone else. Although this implementation will start in feb, but it kinda messed up my plans and arrangements for work as well as in school. So i'm currently hoping that i'll be able to find someone to swap shifts with...

The weekend's coming up, but as usual this weekend i've got to work but i'll only be working at around noon tomorrow. I'm looking forward to playing tennis with Dav, John, Jeremy and Alvin. I don't know if there's any last min changes, better not or it'll dampened my spirits alot. At least right now that's the only thing i could look forward to.

alwayssss look on the brighhhhht side of life... the nike advertisement is really interesting. I guess now alot of advertisements are using quotes / songs to allow consumers to remember it better. The most recent ones we have the carlsberg advertisement? ( whao, they must have spend millions of dollars in that ad) Then even OCBC have something like a quote? "Don't ask me, ask OCBC?" I guess its a very smart way, to keep their advertisement short, leaving a deep impression behind... I wonder when's that Singtel advertisement gonna be shown or is it shown already?. Update me if you see an advertisement on Singtel picturing a bride?

And ya, Vivian, hope you're feeling better.. smile :)

Gotta log off to do my work and accompany Uncle Lee for supper later at night. We'll be baking cookies tonight!

No comments: