Monday, March 03, 2003

Back at home


After a long turn, i'm back at home again. Although i know this is only temporary, i'm cherishing every single bit of it. The week's holiday had begun,
and i'm buried with loads of work, that i never find myself getting done. Something bad about me is that i always do things that are consider
least important. Like the past few days, when i was at home, i was reading The King of Torts by John Grisham, when i should be finishing up my tutorials, and read up my literature. i would say i fancy reading books by John Grisham.
It makes me really feel like reading on. I'm about to finished this book. I must say it's really good.. :) Jean was reading this book, Milkrun by Sarah Mlynowski , it's more romance, dates and so on. Not really my kind of book , though i still read sometimes.. yah sometimes.. but i must say i like the coverpage of that book alot.. :) any books to recommend? or maybe i should just get my work done. :(

i beginning to listen to more stephanie sun's song recently. i think her lastest album was good. but i mean i downloaded it from kazza. Oops.. the wrong way to support an artist, well i'm broke. when was the last time i bought any albums ? long long long time back...

I'm sooooooo hungry now. so gotta go cook.. let's see if there's any "food" for me to cook! i feel like eating pasta or butter rice? shall pamper myself alittle... dun drool.. :D

- off to the supermarket -

Winamp playing : Stephanie Sun - Yan Shen

No comments: