Sunday, March 16, 2003

Wonderful weekend / recording


This weekend is one of the best since beginnning of the year, had tons of fun at chalet, though was tired because i travelled quite abit from chalet to work and back. I had finished doing work for my mum, and for the first time it was a perfect piece. Anyway i had signed up for a design/photography course thing! i'm so happyy!! Chalet was fun really fun, furthermore i get to know new friends and one of them shared the same interest as me and that is designing. He's really good, i've seen a few of his drawings, and i think i got to really work hard on mine.

Actually, i've another chalet to go to later, which is at Changi, some of the people from the chalet i went earlier are going too. I guessed this may be more fun, cos there's more groups going and yap i probably join them later for some water sports.

I'm at my friend's house now doing some recording of songs. :) really quite happy that it's back to the days strumming on my guitar, singing , so on.. especially when the songs didn't turn out the way it should be, but the process of it was great, i guess its the passion for it. now i've got the inspiration to write more songs, more instrumental pieces as well...

Tomorrow's back to school, have to start working on my projects. oh yea, i need to go register for private As exam too! gotta put a reminder in my hp before i screwed it up again. Alright, i'm gonna continue with my recording and gonna sleep for an hour or so and i've to go for interview.. :D wish me luck!

Winamp playing - My Sassy Girl - I believe (piano)

No comments: