Friday, March 14, 2003

Getting too physical


Today's my last paper! I had fundamental maths today, whooo, really fundamental, it doesn't make any difference with my tutor's hint either. Will see how's the results.. but it's over anyway! Rejoice!! i went for a 4.8km run today, after which went for training. Coach was really nice, he ordered pizza for us after training.. yummm.. Oops.. i realised i'm always talking about food! hehe..i saw some people in my school drinking the vanilla coke? anyone tried that? my idea of it is like the taste of the ice cream float? creamy taste...



Tomorrow it's the chalet, the weird thing is i'm not as excited as i'm when i first agreed to go. I'll be bringing the food in the afternoon, yes food again! it's all at my house and will be helping the girls to carry their barangs and stuffs, after that i'll be heading to work. Most probably i'll have to go back all the way to pasir ris, that's like... :X The initial number of people who is going was really little, and now there was like around 30+ pple going. So gonna wake up early again, go to the market get more food, i shouldn't have tell anyone i don't have to go school tomorrow, then i don't have to ... haha. i'll also have to go meet my friends, carry their bags to my house, cos they all got to go school, need to get the playstation from John. see, i wish i have school tomorrow, at least i won't have to do this all alone. actually i'm quite tired after today's training...

My friend is asking me to join him for wakeboarding sometime next week. I only tried wakeboarding once.. and i must say it's not easy.. especially the impact when you hit the water. I've seen some photos of Singapore top wakeboarders from my friend's album, it's really coool. Shots like turning in the air and so on... i wish i can do that...Kallang would be a good place to wakeboard...the whole idea and picturing of it, really urge me to go... :) Are you feeling it too? hah






I'm looking forward to my pay, hope to have some money left to buy my spectacles, i really love the titanium one! I'll be starting tuition with this two students soon. A sec one boy and a primary six girl in April, more work, less time for fun, entertainment, sleep, blog ? Alright, i need to go pack my stuffs for tomorrow, wish you all have a great great weekend!! :) And, Timothy, hope you will cheer up bit more, your friends are always here for you, though i know that it might not always help, but we're always here to listen.. :D

Take a break from your work, play some games, corny ones too... enjoy!


You sheltered me from harm.
Kept me warm, kept me warm
You gave my life to me
Set me free, Set me free
The finest years I ever knew
were all the years I had with you....

You taught me how to love,
What its of, what its of.
You never said too much,
but still you showed the way,
and I knew from watching you.
Nobody else could ever know
the part of me that can't let go


A very soothing, nice song. It may sound familiar, it was taken as one of the adverts of a particular condominium.. :D

Winamp playing : Bread - I would give everything i own



No comments: