Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Common test week


One good thing about common test is that we can go straight home after the paper, so usually i'll go to work after that, end work earlier. :) Yesterday's paper was hmm i would say a little challenging but still manageable.

Anyway, after class i went for lunch with my friends, we're at food junction. As usual, we always head for the Japanese food together. ( it's really good, and it's been a long time since i ate it) So we were queuing, it's was freaking long, we were talking and joking around and suddenly i felt two taps on my shoulder. then, i turn around, i saw that girl. yah, i'm using "that girl", because until now i've no idea wat's her name is. Just in case you're clueless about what i'm talking, she's the girl i mention in my earlier blog who gave me that bear on val's day? She's quite short or maybe small size? i feel like a huge giant to her! :X so she ask whether she could join me and my friends for lunch. i was like... ermm sure.. so while having lunch, it was so damn weird! she was sitting opposite me, i didn't feel like talking, so i just continue eating. After a few minutes, she started asking me whether i did go for lectures cos she didn't see me around, what school i was from, how many siblings i've got? what sports i play? so she go on and on.. I was totally bored, tired and part of me which i could go invisible and run out of the canteen. i'm not the kind of guys who can talk naturally with girls? I'm more of the shy and quiet type when it comes to talking to girls that i'm not close with. I was trying to ask for her name, so at least i'll know her by her name? but she was talking non-stop. So basically everything ended when Dennis, my friend came and ask us to go to gym. so phew! The way i put it might sound as though she's not attractive and so on, but frankly speaking, she's quite pretty in a way, but definitely not my kind of girls. Then again, what would be my kind of girls?

Going to school soon, backaches, dozed of while studying and slept with my head on the table the whole night.. arghh.. can't wait for this week to be over! And yes! i'm looking forward to the chalet on Saturday!!

Winamp playing : Puddle of mud - She hates me

No comments: