Friday, March 21, 2003

A busy week


Haven't got the time to really update, was absolutely busy. My daily routine for this week turns out to be, going to school in the morning, on days that class ends early, i'll be going for training as well as dance practice, after which i'll go to work. The day will end at around 11pm when i get back home, do some house-keeping stuffs. Finally, i'll settle down to do my assignments which usually drags after 3am, leaving me not much time to sleep. The days continue, and i guess i hadn't slept for more than 15 hours since last Friday. This is gonna continue for sometime, i guess..

Today, finally i managed to squeeze in some time to help Raymond fix his computer, after him bugging me for weeks or even months? We head down to Sim Lim, to get some stuffs and was at his house downloading programs after programs. Glad is done, hope there won't be any problems after that, hah..

Anyway this few days, i've been meeting alot of very rude people, both in school and at work. was so irritated with them, and i've a classmate whom i've to work with for project. It was the first time that i get so annoyed over a project, she was ordering every member in the team to do this and that, she would say " eh didn't i ask you to do research on this? where is it? i'm so sick and tired of reminding you!" or "You think we have alot of time is it? I don't care, you have to give me the report on this, so i can do the conclusion,blahhh...BETTER DON'T DELAY!" i'm so sick of her attitude, no manners and respect at all! But that didn't happen to me, just that she's been calling me up in the middle of the night about the project, and being the sacastic her, she kept saying about our attitude when it comes to project. yah, wait a minute, who's the one doing the research? who's the one doing the analysis? who's the one doing the typing? who's the one who is shaking leg at home ? Can someone please knock some sense into her? I'm so crossed with her attitude, but then again i thought perhaps all these are interculated in her by the environment she's in. At least, i'm glad this my first and final project with her. I was thinking and i thought it was a good experience too, at least i get to know how is like, how to handle and work with such people around.

My mum came back from Australia yesterday, i'm glad to say that now that the war had started. It's still safer at home, though i would never say we'll be perfectly safe. I'm still catching up with the news on it, it's still hard to believe, the war had come so swiftly. I never imagine that war would breakout in these days, i was too naive. I read alot on the history of Europe, the wars, etc. I never thought it would happen to this generation that we're living in. I just hope these wouldn't have to last long, though i feel it will. I'll pray for the refugees at Jordan, hoping that they will be safe.. My parents are making plans for my grandma to return to Singapore, she's in Penang, still home is the safer place. Hopefully, she'll be able to come back... i miss her so much.

I'm not able to go wakeboarding this weekend like i said i would, the reason being that my friend is going to help out with some training stuffs, so we'll postponed it to next week. Moreover, i'm not free as well. Will be bringing my younger cousins out for dinner on Sunday, because my uncles and aunties will have to attend a wedding dinner. Most probably, they will stay over at my house on Saturday, means i've to go back home on weekends.

I'm had an interesting conversation with Mr Lee last night, he's a lawyer and yap he was telling me about this case he is working on, about sibling rivalry over matters relating to money. Sometimes studying law can be interesting, of cos i'm not saying that such things are interesting, but you get to work on different cases and form there you learn about different perspective of things and so on... Suddenly, it reminds me of a similar issue that had happen to my friend, wouldn't state who is it here. Then i gather my thoughts, money seems the thing that everyone is fighting for, often a times neglecting the more important things around them. Well i don't know, maybe life's getting more practical? no idea.. hmm but after which we move in to talk about polictical stuffs, which i'm interested in. And i wasted my one hour more of sleep for something knowledgable, so no regrets..haah..

The Singapore Biathlon is next weekend right? A few of my friends are training like 5 times a week to prepare for the 1.5km swim and 10km run! For me, i think it's quite challenging especially to do it within a certain timeframe to beat your opponents. I missed the closing date which is 9march if i'm not wrong.. argh!! else, i will be having tons of fun preparing for it, and i think it will be really cool with around 1400+ participants competiting against each other!

Winamp playing : John Mayer - Love song for no one

No comments: