Thursday, March 06, 2003

No time to blog


These few days been busy at training and at work, was having 4 hours plus of training in the scorching heat.. and result in my body burning now. :( I think i had better concentrate on my swims, realise that there's room for more improvements.. can't help it, my arms are aching badly.

Was visiting Jean in the hospital for the past few days, feel horrible, when all i can do it to just looked blankly at her. I could see the mark of dried tears on her face and again she was back to the Jean 4 mths ago. I'm not good at words, i don't know how to console pple, especially in a bgr relationship thing. All i can do is listen, and i really really thinks that sux alot. I just hope she'll recover from this depression soon.

Recent news on the car that lands on the Mrt track, so what's your comment on that? i was rather shocked to realise that the car actually land on the track? It never happened before, was totally astonished. Then, do you think a driver is needed in the new north east line? i feel that a driver is needed at least it's more secure and can they prevent accidents like this to happen? No they can't.








Someday we'll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we'll know
Why the sky is blue


Winamp playing :New radicals - Someday we'll know

No comments: